We believe strongly in upholding our values. This is not just something we say, but rather our values are cultivated and practiced every day by each and every employee. We act in the interests of the company, bear the consequences of our actions and take initiative. Each individual employee contributes to achieving our goals.
• Prepare and review of the payroll sheet for the monthly salaries equivalents including basic salary, overtime, incentives, bonuses and allowances, Penalties salary tax and social insurance calculations (Company and employees share)
• Prepare and review the quarter salary Form before delivering it to the Tax Authority.
• Prepare and review the payroll annual settlement before delivering it to the Tax Authority.
• To deliver on behalf of COMPANY the monthly checks of the salary tax.
• Direct contacts and meetings with the Tax Authority for the purpose of finalizing the tax inspection.
• Present at the tax inspection and prepare all require documents and review it before send it to the tax authority.
• Study the Tax inspector's report and discuss the findings and details with the Company's management.
• Prepare the defense memorandum indicating our appeal against pending issues with the Tax Authority.
• Represent COMPANY at several meetings before the Internal Committee and discuss our views at these meetings.